Thursday, May 31, 2012

Allusive Little Thing

Allusive is right . . . as though I had nothing to do with it and it's all the phones fault!
I have misplaced my phone on more than one occasion. In the good-old-days I would just grab the land line, call the cell number and then locate the little red-one.
Oh, I miss the good-old-days since SLK decided we would save money
and do away with the land line.
My darling family have occasionally gotten an email from me stating I've misplaced my phone and would they please start calling me so I can hear a ring and retrieve it.
Once even with their calls I couldn't hear a ring for a long time.
I finally found the red dickens zipped up in my make-up bag under the bathroom sink cupboard.

Trevlyn to the rescue. She told me about the website Where's My Cellphone?
Yes, today I needed it and IT WORKS.
So I have to pass it along to you in case you ever have a wondering phone . . . the little dickens.
Here is the website, wheresmycellphone.com.
You just go to the site and type in your number and they call you.

You don't think less of me do you for being forgetful???
Tell me I'm not the only one with this problem.


1 comment:

Bob & Marilee Neff said...

Oh, yea....I cannot thank you enough!!!!!!!! I'll let you fill in the blanks, hee hee....
Stay cool...
Marilee

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin