Friday, December 16, 2011

I Dropped Everything

When I got a phone call at 10:00 yesterday morning
from daughter Trevlyn
asking me if I wanted to be picked up in an hour and go to the ballet,
I dropped everything,
said
of course
and had a wonderful,
memory making
experience.

Trevlyn's sweet friend Alisha R. is a member of this dance ensemble
and that made it extra fun to watch. Alisha dances beautifully.


My first time in the Herberger Theater.
Outside view of the Herberger. Yesterday was just this clear,
blue sky, sunny day. I'm thankful for AZ winters.

Must mention Trevlyn got Tessa out of school...who thought
she was being called to "the office"
to be picked up for a doctor's appointment.
A year ago we three went to The Nutcracker.
I think The Snow Queen was so much more enjoyable.
Thanks Trevlyn and Tessa.
I loved being with you.

1 comment:

Julie Harward said...

What a fun thing to do! I love the Ballet, so colorful and amazing...have a great week! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin