Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just Sharing . . .

. . . a few of my "pins" since it is a rather busy time of year.
You too?!@#*
Just need to get through Sunday evening and then I'll be breathing.

This gave me a good chuckle! I need to create a Pin board titled Made Me Laughs!

If you know me you know my fondness of silver. . . usually snagged
at a thrift shop on senior day.
Yes, I'm a senior.
So what of it. Did that scare you ;)
More silver love in a Christmas setting.
I also like mercury glass and how you can tie together silver and gold now days.
P.S. I also have some of those ginormous pine cones...yup, got them at a neighborhood yard sale...just walking my darling Kirby a few years ago and came upon them.

Wow, my favorite . . . at least for this morning.
I have to find someway of getting this quote on my walls.
Do you love it too?

I have a table soooo similar to this in my entry but without the bottom self
and I really want that shelf.
Yup, I've already taken the measurements to get wood to make my shelf and then probably paint it.
Oh, right, you know me -
so don't expect to see the after shots anytime soon.
But you still love me don't you.
And you know I have extra, vintage luggage I just recently snagged at a neighborhood sale if I want to put some on that shelf. Can I say snag anymore in this post. Annoying? Sorry.

4 comments:

Trevlyn said...

love it all!

Cindy said...

I loved it too. If you don't have your table painted by the time I come down, we'll do it together as a "project". I like to feel I'm "earning my keep", that way I feel better about staying longer. XXX

Bob & Marilee Neff said...

What a fun post!!! Thanks for making my afternoon..We have the quote about Christ being in our home on a 12" X 12" piece of tile-in a stand...it's one of my favorites, too. Merry Christmas!!
Marilee

kms said...

Can't wait to see what you and Cindy come up with for your entry table.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin