Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tip Toeing Through the Tulips...No, Cactus

I've lost my zip. After an early walk, watering of the plants, check writing and working on Ward Activities scheduling I'm just doing nothing. And of course there is always something needing attention that I just ignore.

I hope you're not bored with more flower photos but I am in LOVE with the cactus blossoms in the front yard of a home a few blocks from mine. It is the finest desert landscape of a small home I have ever seen. I thought these short little cactus' that are only about 12" (the tallest one) have blossoms about 7"-8"or more in diameter. I didn't want you to get a blurry, long distant photo so I tip toed right into the landscape just for your pleasure.
Sent with love. And also trying to find positive things about summer in AZ . . . and it's just beginning.

2 comments:

go boo boo said...

That is so gorgeous! And I love the Utah trip pictures too!

Cindy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Good for you finding the best in your AZ summer. I often think of you...as in, "bloom where you're planted".
Love, Cin
PS Soon you will be in our lovely, cool July!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin