Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vacation Continued

Deep underground, awaiting another train transfer. I found this very interesting but was a bit uneasy with the speed of the trains, no barriers and our precious 4 grands.
Reminding me of the movie "Night At The Museum". Soooo much to see.


My "gang" and then this lady and child squeezed in behind...kind of humorous.
Darlings Ella and Parker.
Sweet hearted Jackson and caribou
Two "kings" in my opinion.

What great kids with all the walking we did. There was a lot to keep their interest though.

Taking a little rest with our "lunch" we packed-taken through this incredible stone. I thought this was rather artsy of me.
Sights and colors everywhere. I'm sorry you don't get the scale of this whale...it was gigantic.
Yes, thee ruby red slippers that were on Dorothy's feet!!!

2 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Very cool!

Jody said...

Wow, I love this museum you went to! so many fantastic memories! Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin