Monday, March 9, 2009

"It's A Beautiful Day In The Valley Kids"

That's a quote from Dr. Clark, my first OB/GYN and the one that "caught" my firstborn - I feel I delivered her. He walked into my labor room on a Monday morning, went over to the window and looking out on Provo made that announcement.

Well, it's another beautiful, Monday only in another valley and it's a joy to celebrate Trevlyn's birth. I am blessed with a daughter that has always, always shown love and respect, fun and hard working, creative and a great cook and someone who loves the Lord and serves Him. A JOY for which I am extremely grateful. Thanks for the fun day today and your life. I'm so thrilled I get to share it.

1 comment:

Trevlyn said...

Thanks for making it so special! It was a perfect day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin