Sunday, December 21, 2008

12.22.08

Thanking you for so, so many memories. Ten feet of memories actually. The tree, "Claudia" by name is encrusted with memory jewels in my opinion. As I place so many of the ornaments on the tree I am reminded of family and friends who gave some to me, exchanged some, crafted together etc. I guess this post really is for the girls who weren't home to help decorate and even Linny who for the first time in her life will not be home for Christmas. That's a first that isn't fun for me. I'm trying different camera exposures but hope enough of the photos are focused and fun for you, memory filled and with love.




















4 comments:

Mandy said...

beautiful I do recognize most of the ornaments. Thanks for sharing your beautiful tree. Merry Christmas from Very icy, snowy Keizer, Oregon. 3

kms said...

I too recognize a few...

I wonder how many women have Twilight ornaments this year?

CK said...

I have alays loved your tree!!!

MarySue said...

Okay, just how many, Miss KMS do have a custom made Twilight ornament on their tree???? You kept count I hope. May my grandkids take it to Anitques Roadshow in 50 year and have a treasure.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin