Sunday, December 21, 2008

12.21.08

Good Sabbath to you. Today I asked Ben if he had any snowy photos of their place. I've heard from both Jody and Cindy about the local snow and wanted a personal peek. Ben shared and now you get to see what our family is seeing. Thanks Ben.

On Snowy Pond...

If I'm not mistaken, these are the solar lanterns on Jody's front porch.

Body the snow dog. Looks like icicles on his chinny chin chin.

Ben getting artsy here. I like it!!

B&W of pond. Very calendar Ben.
In the midst of the kitchen remodel. When is the projected completion?
My but I've had a ton of fun in this kitchen.
Now if you'd please hop over to Butte-iful Sisters you will see a wonderful Christmas message. Thanks for the visit. 3

3 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Wonderful pictures!

Emily Carlson said...

Wow, that was fun! Even though I am here in the Winter Wonderland, those were cool to look at. Aunt Sue, you will LOVE the kitchen. It is so much more open now. We have about 10+ inches of snow w/ about 2 more inches of ice on top of that. I am just about to go crazy being stuck at home. Hope you are enjoying your holidays! Love you so much and Merry Christmas! XOXO

Jody said...

So glad my house and yard could be your entertainment today! We even have more snow, icicles,snow drifts and tree branches touching the ground covered with ice and snow!!! Thank goodness for our woodstove!!!! Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin