Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Dear Dad: How do you celebrate this day in "heaven"? Have you felt my love and gratitude to you for being my dad, for working so hard to take care of my needs. Do you know how much I appreciated your love of music, rhythm, dancing and finger-snapping? Do you know how much I admired your drive, hard work and positive attitude? Do you know that even though you have "passed on" to another stage of life, my love for you continues to grow. Happy Father's day Dad. This daughter loves you loads and misses you.




2 comments:

Trevlyn said...

I miss him too. He was in my thoughts today.

Jody said...

Loved you input today. I too could say the very same words. I thought of him often and verbally wished him a Happy father's Day. Kind of wished I's seen his plane fly over the house! He would have loved our barbaque in the backyard with our new very big picnic table big enough for all the family and the kids gave Ed a new grill so Ben cooked and Ed sat in his new lounge chair. It was a good day. Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin