Monday, July 30, 2007

Don't Miss Tonya's blog

I have to give a shout-out to my cousin Tonya for her most clever and creative blog. Tonya is the daughter of my cousin Skippie (there, now you have your name in the blog word too) so she may be officially my second cousin but I'm not worried about titles and she's just plain family. Her scrap booking is ingenious and I love looking at it. Check her out and leave a comment telling her your link to family so she knows who you are. Great blog Tonya!
http://www.creativit-tonya.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Thank you Mary Sue! I haven't really told anyone about this blog other than mom and now she has passed it on to you all, thanks for all of your kind comments and helping me spread my artistic side with others!
Tonya

MarySue said...

You are most welcomed!! I'm just amazed at your talent(s)-so glad you are sharing them and that other family members are getting ideas and a little acquainted.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin