Thursday, June 13, 2013

Joys of Childhood

I searched online and found what I have longed for.  It arrived in this box.

Are any of you "oldies" like me and can remember this card game?  The game of Authors. Oh the hours spent playing this with my sisters and never realizing I was learning classic authors and their books.

Hello old friends! James  Fenimore Cooper, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mark Twain, William Makepeace Thackeray, Wm Shakespeare, Washington Irving, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Henry W. Longfellow, Sir Walter Scott, Alfred Lord Tennyson, Louisa May Alcott and Edgar Allan Poe.
 I wonder if I can con . . . persuade the grands into playing this with me??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've have never heard of this game -- sound interesting..
Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin