Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Celebrating Easter


I'm trying to prepare for a family Easter dinner after church Sunday. I want it to be yummy and pretty but mostly I want it to reflect my love for my Savior Jesus Christ and the celebration of His victory over death. His death that allows me to live again and my deep gratitude for his unfathomable sacrifice for me.

I was so pleased to find the He Is Risen free printable on good old Pinterest. I printed it a couple days ago and framed it today. Now I'm trying to find the right spot to place it. I hope the grands notice and appreciate this holy holiday.

Here is the link to the generous gal who shared her talents freely. I hope she's blessed for this kindness.

http://akadesign.ca/our-faith-and-free-easter-printables/



1 comment:

Trevlyn said...

Beautiful message! Thanks for sharing one with us!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin