Friday, December 7, 2012

It's Been A Long Time . . .



. . . since I've blogged.  You bloggers know how you can just get out of the habit and for me I really don't miss it.  The broken and dislocated elbow set me on the no-blogging-path.  And while I was away some mysterious entity change how I am to blog.  I DO NOT LIKE THIS. 
I can't even type at the top to tell you this post is all about
 the letter P
 There, I said it but it's not where I want it.

P I G S
I do NOT have a thing for pigs.
99.9% of the pigs I see I don't like.
I do NOT collect pigs.
Yet, here are two pigs that now reside in my kitchen.
Piggie 2 
above just got Christmas decorations put on his ears.  Now that I see this, they are coming right off.

 Piggie 1,
who got that name since it was the first one I bought, you may remember seeing him/her previously is also in the kitchen.  
So there you have it.  
This no-lover-of-pigs, non-collector now has 2 pigs.  
Please, do not expect more or pass any along my way please.  Thank you.

Continuing with the letter P theme.
Our pool is in full swing overhaul.
Hours of jack hammer sounds made me very popular in the neighborhood I'm sure.

The local grands and grown-ups are fascinated with it.
The only swimming going on now is THE SWIM, a goldie-oldie dance from the 60's.

That's all for now.  When you dive in a pool remember to hold-your-breath...but don't hold your breath waiting for another post.  I just don't know when the urge will hit me again.
I will also take this opportunity to wish you a most sincere
Merry Christmas 
from sunny, blue-skied Arizona.


6 comments:

Bob & Marilee Neff said...

Oh, yea...it's good to hear from you...surely that must mean you are feeling better...I hope. Your "pigs" are cute..somehow, that's interesting because I have lots of pigs ...perhaps it has something to do with the fact the the Grandpa built pig farms between Snowflake and Holbrook and also in Missouri. They did a little work on the farm this last year to comply with the new laws voted in a few years ago..something about the momma pig having enough room to walk around or something...have a happy day!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo glad you are back. And I must say I'm glad piggie 2 will be going without his Christmas decoration. Good move!!!

And the pool pix are such fun. Keep up the good work dear one.

Love ya, Skippie

travelintoadventure@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janae Sorensen said...

So sorry to hear about your elbow mishap. :( Hope you're well on your way to recovery by now! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!


Janae Sorensen said...

So sorry to hear about your elbow mishap. :( Hope you're well on your way to recovery by now! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!


Cody, Melissa, Trinitee and Austin said...

Oh, how I remember that pool!And the slide...so many memories! :) xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin