Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hey Jody . . .

. . . here are the Pinterest biscuits we made at our reunion. We made a quadruple batch and not a one was left over.
I still prefer my "from scratch" recipe but these are super good and so beat Bisquick biscuits!!!
Pinned Image

Bisquick, sour cream, 7up (any lemon/lime soda) and butter!.... These are excellent!!!!
So easy and soooo good!
(Just a note, I used diet, lemon/lime soda and "light" sour cream)
Ingredients:
2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup 7-up
1/4 cup melted butter (come on, use BUTTER)
Directions:
1. Cut sour cream into biscuit mix, add 7-Up. Makes a very soft dough.
2. Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on board or table and pat/roll dough out and cut (I kneaded a few times).
3. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 9 inch square pan.
Place cut biscuits in pan and bake at 450 degrees until golden brown.

2 comments:

Bob & Marilee Neff said...

Hi, Mary Sue;

These look so good...going to try these this evening...
Any shortcut in the summer is appreciated!!

Have a happy day,
Marilee

Unknown said...

I'd love to have a link to your "from scratch" recipe! I'm about to make these ones now though. I need something quick and easy for this afternoon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin