Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Excited for the Olympics

I'm home from our family reunion filled with great memories and appreciation for my family.
I'm so happy that our family came together in
love,
appreciation,
helpfulness,
happiness and a
positive attitude.

What a formula for success.

After a quick turnaround, I'm off to N.M. to reunite with the JCK's and take them some household items and furniture. I cannot tell you how
THRILLED
I am that they have moved rather close...compared to PA at least.

I'm hoping they are as excited as I am about the Olympics and we can be gathered around the telly to watch and cheer on
team USA.
Here is a link if you also want to know the LDS members who are participating.

There are a total of 16 members of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
competing in the Olympics representing
The Cook Islands,
New Zealand,
Venezuela,
Bolivia and
the United States.

I still have a boatload of reunion photos that I will be posting next week. Just a heads up if you are already feeling overloaded with my reunion photos.
Wishing you a fine day.

P.S. I have just added the "Follow Me By Email" on my side bar should you be interested in that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you back - glad your safe and be safe in your travels a head.. looking forwrd to viewing more reunion photos..
Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin