Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Advent Tree Calendar

Many in my family have a tree made out of dowels thanks to a Relief Society class MANY years ago with KMS. Thanks Kathy dear.

We decorate them each holiday with that seasons deco. It's been fun.

Here's a new idea...turning it into an Advent Calendar. Here are the details-using walnuts spray painted any color or colors of your choice.
I think children love the "count down" and this helps with all that anticipation.

Here's one of my trees from last year with each grand's name added.
Oh what joy to one day have all the grands here for Christmas...noisy but fun for sure.

Just home from a Utah Thanksgiving which was outstanding...only problem was my camera was in Phoenix. Now I'm just waiting for Utah kiddos to send me some of the fun photos to share. They will.
Wishing you a most pleasant day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin