Monday, September 26, 2011

RS General Conference 2011

This weekend was our church's annual Relief Society General Conference. The RS is the "women's organization" at church. I am a member though my current service is in the children's organization called Primary so I don't attend the Sunday meetings of RS (I love being in Primary and with those wonderful children). Well, this meeting of uplifting speakers was inspiring and motivating. You can listen to excerpts of this conference here.

One of our speakers was President Uchtdorf of the First Presidency. He is a former Lufthansa German Airlines pilot and formerly in the German Air Force though he did training in the USA including Texas and Arizona. Through is still noticeable German accent he spoke of Heavenly Father's love for each of us and His awareness of us and our personal lives and situations. I knew that.

To learn more about President Deiter F. Uchtdorf go here, it's a fun and interesting read.

I'm a grateful for my sure knowledge of Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ.

I know of my importance, value and worth.

My heart is grateful.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin