Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm Being Thanked!

And it makes me feel good. Thanks Oregon...but especially thanks to my family.


Appreciating my guest room.

Beautiful flowers at both sisters homes and wherever I looked.



Jody and Ed.



Sweet sister Cindy


One of the first things on my home to-do list is to take my computer in for hopefully a small fix and not hear that I need a replacement. When I'm up to speed I'll blog from home and add more photos from the trip. Wow, this was the first trip here that I haven't taken oodles of photos.

Love and kisses to the family here and across the country. Love you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss not seeing and hugging you this morning! Thanks for the call and dinner idea. You know first hand I need all the help I can get when it comes to business in the kitchen, but let me by-pass that room and head out to my yard and I could work and play all day. Thanks again my biggest fan. Love and Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin