Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oh How I LOVE You Mother!

My heart nearly bursts with love for this great, great lady.
My mother dear,
example of
love,
service,
kindness,
charity,
beauty,
order,
flowers,
cooking,
the gospel of Jesus Christ,
family pets,
music
and especially family.

"I Often Go Walking"
Words: Phyllis Luch
Music: Jeanne P. Lawler

I often go walking in meadows of clover,
and I gather armfuls of blossoms of blue.
I gather the blossoms the whole meadow over;
dear mother, all flowers remind me of you.

O mother, I give you my love with each flower
to give forth sweet fragrance a whole lifetime through;
For if I love blossoms and meadows and walking,
I learn how to love them, dear mother, from you.
Happy day, msk

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the conleys said...

so beautiful, mom. such a tender, sweet song. certainly makes me think of you :) I love that photo of you and grandma as well. love you!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin