Hello there. I haven't been up to much lately and the blog title indicates that after a little over a week in bed I'm really, truly up. I injured my back, don't ask how cuz I don't even know. Cousin Doctor Garry was my rescuer with several adjustments and I am daily improving.
I'm not at full speed-yet- but just this a.m. I have:
1. stripped the bedding
2. washed and hung on my "solar drier" said sheets and bath towels
3. watered all the back yard flowers and veggies
4. taken a shorter than usual walk with Kirby
5. scrubbed the kitchen counters
6. watered inside plants
7. cleaned the "arcadia" doors inside and out
8. harvested spinach leaves that will be part of my lunch today
9. put together a yogurt and grapefruit breakfast . . .
. . . which is on the desk beside me as I type you this quick note.
Giving thanks for improved health,
Giving thanks for ibuprofen,
Giving thanks for Garry's chiropractic skills.
Giving thanks that the washing machine does all the work.
Giving thanks for the darlings who call or text to make sure I'm still alive.
Thank you, with love.Happy day, msk