Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Love of A Dog

This past weekend I stumbled upon this movie on t.v.
Hachi, A Dogs Tale.
I knew right from the start that I might not be able to handle this movie.
I'd never heard anything about it.
But it has a dog in in.
I'm a dog love.
I'm a Kirby lover especially.
My thought is a movie about a dog will usually make me cry or
at least, get very tense trying not to cry.
We're talking headache.
Have you seen this movie?
Did you know anything about it?
I watched it.
I cried.
I then went and brushed Kirby for a very long time.
I cuddle my dog Kirby.
Oh but it can be both an incrediable blessing to have the love of a dog in your life
and great pain at a passing.



Happy day, msk

3 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I have never bawled so hard as when I saw this movie on TV. It really stayed in my heart too..I don't know how I missed it when it came out...it was awesome!

Jody said...

Do I need to find it and watch it? Love ya

MarySue said...

Jody-yes.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin