Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a Good Day

Short on time as the home front has gotten a tad out of control and I'm trying to complete some "surface" tidying. Staying home and organizing and cleaning would be worthy and good but it's not going to happen. I'm off for a day of fun with Skippie. It's so funny that we go to certain places that some might not think of as a "fun day" place. We are clear on our destinations of IRCA (hotel furniture liquidations) and Furniture Affair (model home furniture resale).
It's a pretty day, chilly for Kirby and my morning walk and putting on a sweater was good.
I'm also counting my blessings and offering prayers of gratitude. I thought you might like the lines in this hymn.
"O'er-rule mine acts to serve thine ends.
Change frowning foes to smiling friends."

- Orson F. Whitney (Hymn 112 Savior, Redeemer of My Soul)

1 comment:

Emily said...

MarySue, some friends of ours just moved into your ward. I told them to watch for you! Look for Lee and Bethany Andelin. Love you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin