Monday, November 2, 2009

Thanks Trevlyn

Dori called me over to her laptop...yes, I'm still without a working computer...and what a fun surprise Trevlyn made for me. I can't even remember when that photo was taken. I've read your most kind and thoughtful messages and please, please know they made me so thankful and happy. You are wonderful to have taken the time. THANK YOU ALL.

The wedding and reception went so very well. We are still in recuperation mode. As if a daughters wedding isn't enough to be thrilled over but the addition of my most loved family flying in truly put it over the top. This was the first time in 12 years all 6 of our children have been together. I could almost not contain my JOY!!!!

Dori leaves tomorrow with her laptop so don't know when I'll be posting again. That's life. I'm feeling blessed and loved so all is well. Sending out love from an extremely appreciative heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin