Sunday, August 23, 2009

President Monson Dedicates Church’s 130th Temple

But first a poem to share that I found on my friend Ganel-Lyn's blog.
I pray you enough sun to keep your attitude bright
no matter how gray the day may appear.
I pray you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.
I pray you enough happiness
to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.
I pray you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life
may appear bigger.
I pray you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I pray you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I pray you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.
To learn more about this temple and it's dedication, just click here. Wishing you a good sabbath.

2 comments:

go boo boo said...

This morning's dedication was beautiful! Holden and Andy are there now! What an incredible blessing.

MarySue said...

Annette-I'm thrilled Holden is old enough to participate! I'd love to hear more about it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin