Friday, July 31, 2009

Introducing...

My neice Mandy, who is a dear and also is a Scentsy dealer. I was introduced to the Scentsy products last year, love and enjoy them. Thursday night the singles ward Relief Society sisters were having their activity in my home (making freezer strawberry jam) and they were clustered around my Scentsy warmer and then wanted to smell all my fragrance bars that are melted in the warmers. A couple of the gals already had warmers and also loved theirs. This morning I chatted with Mandy about an order and then thought I'd pass the info on to you in case you want to try this fun way to fragrance you home or add to you fragrances. I'm ordering Coconut Palm today.

"Welcome to my Scentsy Store where you can conveniently shop for the latest Scentsy warmers, candles, and more. Scentsy warmers are not only adorable, but they are safe, too! They have no wick and use only a 25 watt bulb. No need to worry about an open flame or black soot like ordinary candles. Scentsy candles and warmers make great gifts!
Scentsy has over 80 scents to choose from. My favorite scents are Clove & Cinnamon, Spiced Orange Harvest, Cranberry Mango, Fried Ice Cream, Wasabi Ginger, Grapefruit Blossom, Lemon Lavender, Havana Cabana, Autumn Sunset, Skinny Dippin', White Tea & Cactus, and Cinnamon Cider."



Just click here and it will take you to Mandy's site and enable you to order and also look at all the fun products.

Jody has one of the small plug-in warmers under a table in her entry and I loved the welcoming smell the minute I walked into her home. I just may get one of those someday. Today my warmer (in the kitchen) is Wasabi Ginger. I'm wild about it.

Here's wishing you a fun and productive day.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Hey Mary Sue,
Look how cute Little Mandy is! Thank you for sharing Scentsy! I love it too and I love Mandy!
Vickie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin