Tuesday, May 19, 2009

P.S.

Another bit of kitchen progress. Here's my clever "shutter" shelf that dear Kathy made for me. I must remember to controll my ooohs and aaahs when I'm at her house and see something unique and cute she's made. I never intended her to make me a shelf out of a shutter like hers but she did. I've had it for awhile now and just got it up over the weekend.


The blank and bare wall now feels and looks so much better.
Here's a close up so you can see Kathy's creative work.

I'm still playing around with what will adorn the shelf. I'm thinking I need some color like red, or orangie or coral. You know a - pop of color. Those of you that know me will know I think that phrase...a pop of color...is sooooo over used. But admitting that sometimes it just fits.
Linny flew back to Utah yesterday evening after a very fun weekend together. She arrived safely. P.S. So did my car keys :)

3 comments:

Jody said...

I love that shelf. Only wish one would have fit in my suitcase when I was down there! Hugs

Dory Knight said...

I soooo want to make a shutter shelf now!

Audra said...

LOVE the update on the kitchen. Keep them coming. Tell Lindsay - HI!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin