Monday, April 13, 2009

This And That...

Last week when I had Tessa with me we decided to stop by a "treasure store" as she called it. I came to find out that meant Good*will. We or rather she found a most adorable fat cat that we named Butterball and the report from home is that Butterball goes everywhere with Tessa, including school. I found what I think is transfer ware, in brown. I'm noticing it lately since I found out Skippie is a collector of such. It's a small creamer , I photographed it next to the salt shaker so you can tell the scale. Do you think Skippie will come and claim it?
The caption says The Bear's Head.

I also picked up this sconce. I don't know where I'll put it but am sure I'll use it in the near future.

Up close and personal.

I also want to share with you KMS's latest work. Kathy had a client that wanted her to paint Mary Engelbreit type chairs.

Well done Kathy!!! I know the client will love them.
Finished just in time for Easter too.


1 comment:

Jody said...

Those chairs are to envy! What a darling pattern and great job! Looks like alot of work though. Can't wait to go visit KMS and see her crafty things! Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin