Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I wish I could be with all my grands tonight, see them in their costumes, watch them trick or treating and just having fun. I send you all my love and wish you a fun and safe night.

How can a nice lady like me turn into something as spooky as . . . . .
this witch? I've always loved lots of make-up. This witch photo was actually taken in 1995 when I was asked to come as a witch for our ward's Halloween cub scout activity. I tried to be as witchy as possible and that's no wig. Sorry the green on my face looks rather yellow but I was green.


5 comments:

Trevlyn said...

SPOOKY! Actually your quite the sexy witch in that picture!!! We're excited to celebrate with you!!! Lots of Love!

Christie K said...

I agree with Trev's comment. You do actually look like a pretty witch. (I just didn't feel right about calling my mother-in-law sexy)

Trevlyn said...

HA HA!!!

go boo boo said...

Are you kidding me? You are gorgeous! Now, as a witch, you are quite Elpheba pretty!

MarySue said...

A-I'm clueless, what is Elpheba?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin