Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Candidate Calculator

Yesterday I mailed in my ballot. It's easy to have the election ballots mailed to me then I search and ponder, gather info, make my decisions, mark and mail the ballot. There was just one council position open on this ballot so didn't take much time. How are you doing with the voting thing? One of the most exciting things in years past...and I mean it, was going to my polling place to vote and when I signed in I saw one of you kids signature already there. Being free to vote and elect is a huge, huge blessing. I hope each and every one of you are readying yourself, making sure you are registered and getting informed.

I was surprised when I took this quiz, not disappointed but surprised/ pleasantly. Thought you might enjoy finding out your personal information. Here's wishing us all a day of good choices and recognizing the hand of God in our lives.

1 comment:

Trevlyn said...

Aaaahhhhh, where's my mail-in ballot!? Now I'm worried!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin