Monday, October 22, 2007

60 Day Challenge


Last week I finished reading The Book of Mormon. I love how this book and the Bible support one another, both testify of Christ and give inspired guidance. I felt it took me too long this time and decided to immediately start rereading it with more dedication and purpose. It really is a matter of priorities-choosing the BEST things to do in life. I did a little online search and found a guide to complete that reading in 60 days. I played this around in my mind awhile with something like this....1. the next two months are going to be really, really busy with holidays, family and church responsibilities. 2. it would be great to start the new year with this resolution. 3. don't procrastinate 4. choose the best. Well, I immediately printed out this little guide and started. So far so good. It's empowering when I make the best choice and stick with it. That kind of power is really good and motivating. I hadn't planned on sharing this here but after chatting with MTN this morning and her asking me to share that guide with her I got to thinking maybe you might like it too. What a great gift to give ourselves and our Savior to finish reading a book of scripture just prior to Christmas. Reading the Book of Mormon in 60 days chart. And this little chart is smaller, fits inside most scriptures and has cute kid friendly clip art. If you decide to take this challenge also, would you please let me know and we can be encouraged and motivated together. 3

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll take on the challenge with you. Thanks for sharing this with me. 3

Unknown said...

sorry paul is really me MS. 3

go boo boo said...

I am on it.

Andy said...

I think I can, I think I can,

MarySue said...

You thrill and delight me. What a blessing!!! I love being united in this spiritual endeavor. 3

MarySue said...

You thrill and delight me. What a blessing!!! I love being united in this spiritual endeavor. 3

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin