Thursday, August 30, 2007

What's in a Wave

No, I'm not talking about this wave that Andy caught in Mexico a few months ago but this is definately cool!
Cute wave, too cool, downright cold but not the right wave.


Victory wave with enthusiasm but still not the one.


Well now, you know my LOVE for the RODEO WAVE. This love started in the family ages ago but still not the one I want to share today.

You go gal....er your Highness, love your hair and am copying the color.

The thrill of the stadium wave can carry one away...not it.

This wave can bring tears to my patriotic eyes!!! Not it.

Do we not love the Benson Bridge of Multnomah Falls, Oregon and being waved at!! Sooo cool! Been there, done that. Not it.
The Waving Girl Monument in Savannah, Georgia, been there, didn't see that. Had to share it as a shout out to our Georgia kids.

Puppy wave, ahhhhh, one for each pocket please.

Wanna be me at 12 years of age. Didn't do that.
Our own Edward coming home from work today. What a good wave Ed!!! We are all feeling warm, fuzzies with your wave but it's not it either.
Now we are talking!!! When you're in the country, everyone is friendly and waves at you. My favorite wave is the one when you get a finger...INDEX. Just a little recognition and friendliness. Okay, this one is staged. Thanks Ben for recreating what we've seen so often and loved.
I think we can learn something from country, small town folks and be a little friendlier. I'll miss this when I get home. There's much I will miss. Here's to a friendlier future; just be careful which finger you use.

5 comments:

go boo boo said...

That blog was awesome! I am going to link it if you don't mind. What a wave!

Trevlyn said...

So cool! I'm laughing and crying! Ben has it nailed and I miss that country friendliness! I'll have to try it out this weekend on the folks in Flagstaff (with the appropriate finger, to be sure!)

Andy said...

Great one madre. The water-kind of wave is my flavorite.

Megan B said...

I LOVED your blog. So incredibly clever. I am still thinking what my favorite wave is...between water and when my kids are performing on any kind of stage be it church or dance or soccer fields and in between all the action and in front of all the people I get my "shout out"--a quick little wave with a smile (for the older ones) and a full blown "hi mommy" with a full arm wave from the little ones. Oh to be like little children with no care but making sure our loved ones feel our love. Thanks Grandma Mary Sue!

Christie K said...

Reminds me a Georgia! Great blog. Thanks for sharing.Right now my favorite kind of wave is the little wave I get right before Parker gets on the bus.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin