Friday, August 31, 2007

CRAZY!!!

One would understand the thinking that to leave OREGON and this cool weather and fly home to the ARIZONA heat is CRAZY!!! It is. Yet all good vacations must come to an end...and mine does tomorrow. So lookout world, one more day of play. Sisters are lunching so must run to get ready.

Oh, the song, I'm almost embarrassed to admit I like a song by a rapper - but I despise RAP, so gals & guys give this a try and tell me how you rate this song-remember the old American Bandstand days and rating the songs...ahh the good old days. I'm counting on hearing from all of you..will you give it a 90 because it has a good beat and you can dance to it (you definitely have to be a certain age bracket to understand that last line!!)Loves.

4 comments:

Christie K said...

I like it. Is it really rap? May be. I don't like rap, but this is okay.

MarySue said...

C-He's known as a rap singer but I don't think this song is rap...if it were we wouldn't like it.

Anonymous said...

We love Gnarls Barkley at our house but hadn't seen that particular video yet. Thanks for sharing. MVS says the song is a 10!

Still think of your "dancing" video when we hear The Scissors Sisters' song.

Audra said...

You are right! It has and good beat and you can dance to it. (I did get the reference. Does that make me cool?) The video is cool. And yes, you are crazy to come back to this heat!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin