Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Little Trip to Utah . . .

. . . so I could give love and kisses to this newest grand. Graham, welcome to our family. 

I was rather in love.

Grands playing in Millcreek Canyon. It was beautiful, cool and the s'mores were very enjoyed.

Love this father and son picture. 

Big brother with new brother. Such tenderness and love from all the kids for Graham.

I taught these cutie cousin/grands basic crocheting.  Learned very quickly and made necklaces repeatedly.

I got to take grands to swim practices and meets. I really get caught-up in the races and our three grands did very well.

Tennis practice for little P who proudly wore her crocheted necklaces and Coach requested one.
I'm so thankful that I hitched my ride with daughter Trevlyn who was taking her 3 boys to BYU campus for EFY . . . Especially For Youth. What a fantastic week they had and my heart is thrilled for them. 
  
Well I'm home to the heat and loving grands long distance.  I love being Grammy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin