Saturday, March 3, 2012

Random Week Photos

I can hear Sedona!!! When I'm in beautiful Sedona, I enjoy the sound of wind chimes, pipe wind chimes. That place and that sound just go together for me and I love it. Well, I found my own pipes this week and it was so timely since we've had some windy and breezy days.
I love it when I receive a cell phone pic from a kiddo...even if it is of their cat.
Hello Big Margot. She's a tank! A beautiful tank though. And a rescue cat at that
...yeah for rescue animals.

What a joy when a son flies into town for a business meeting and I get to see him. It was all too brief but it was time with a great son.
Another joy is seeing these beautiful flowers blooming in the neighborhood
while on my morning walk.

These are the cookies I baked when above son Andy came to town. He flew in but drove a newly purchased car back home to Utah so of course there had to be some Grammy cookies to take to the grands with enough for on-the-road-nibbling. Recipe here.

And some bread, freshly baked to take back too...this is in the rising stage.

Candle holders I found thrifting this week.
I now have pillar candles on them and it looks much better.

This photo is at my sister Jody's blog and I love it.
I know she won't mind if I snag it and share here.
I love the messages here.

I don't know why I've felt guilty for not blogging more, just silly isn't it. Hope this will give you sweet family something to look at and remember me. Sent with love...

3 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I see that life is good there with you, loved it all, from the chimes to the flowers to the cookies and cat and son! ;)

Christie K said...

Ella and I enjoyed it this Sunday morning!

Decor To Adore said...

A cute cat and cookies? I love it.

Please pop by for a visit. I am hosting a $50 Kirklands Giftcard Giveaway.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin