Monday, November 29, 2010

Cell phone photos during Thanksgiving weekend. More pictures on my camera but I just don't know if this slow computer can upload them.

Trev's pic of a portion of the centerpiece.

T, O and P playing during one of many outdoor sessions.

I got P and T matching sweaters (and swimsuits). It was just too much fun for me. I miss the days of dressing and hair doing little girls. Trevlyn custom made the hair flower clips...talented girl.

SLK carving the delicious bird.

The hibiscus with it's timely blooms.

See that smile on H's face? You should have seen it after he hit that 54 degree water. Both he, O and Andy dove in. Silly, fun boys. NOT ME.

Warming up on the solar heated wall. You fun grands. I wish you didn't have to go home along with sister P.

They loved playing chess.

Cinnamon syrup on french toast. I'll get the recipe on KITK soon. It's a goody.

SLK and I took the grands to Peter Pi*per Pi*zza for lunch and play time while A2K were mountain biking. It was such fun watching them enjoy the games and rides. This will be a repeat for sure.

O in foreground and P in background.

Simple decor but love the framed stitchery Trev gifted me a couple of years ago.

I feel blessed to have a large dining room table and we sat 14 comfortably. My blessing. Some year I hope my blessing is more kiddos and grands here and needing additional tables and chairs.

The pitcher is pewter and Mom and Dad brought it back from Denmark for me in the early 70's. It means so very much to me to have a reminder of my dear loved ones who have "graduated" from this earth experience.

We were joined often with the Nally clan and that only added to the fun. Saturday night we ate out then headed to the Mesa Temple to enjoy the magnificent Christmas lights and displays. I hope to yet share those photos from the camera.

Dear friends the Cammacks mesquite smoked our turkey and I have been forever spoiled. It was thee best turkey we've ever had. THANK YOU.

The weather was sunny and pretty but much cooler than normal, downright chilly in the night. We made Hot Socks and that took care of the problem. If you don't recall a former post on hot sock I just may do it again. We love them.

Savoring leftover. . . memories.

Happy day, msk

3 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving...I loved the pic's of the two little girls in pink..so cute! ;D

Trevlyn said...

What fun we had! Love knowing the story about the pitcher! Didn't know that!

the conleys said...

What wonderful photos!!!!!! I so wish we were there with you... Looks beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin