Saturday, April 10, 2010

S'more Fun

Saturday with the grands . . . another fun packed day. We went to see How To Train Your Dragon. I'd taken the local grands to see it on their spring break but seeing it again was no problem for any of us. I loved it the first time and even better the second time around.

I hope you'll take you kiddos to this movie. SO FUN. Even the adults loved it.

Afternoon found us swimming, running, playing, making beaded bracelets and the evening was topped off with a petite fire and s'more making.

Such gooey, sweet fun in the dark of the night.


1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

I will have to take my son to see this soon.

I am peeking out of my turtle shell to say thank you for your kindness and support. Make sure you stop by my blog today. There is an invitation for you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin