Monday, March 15, 2010

Greetings!

Yes, you can believe that every year I will take photos (though crummy cell phone photos) of my African daisies. They are a gorgeous mass between the driveway and our neighbors.

Love.
Love.
Love.
Oh joy!

Want to come visit them?


We can squeeze lemons on the juicer I found at Salvation Ar*my in PA and make lemonade.

We could/should put it in pretty glasses or just grab those old plastic Eskimo Joe's cups that bring back such fun memories of Oklahoma, school, internships, nannying.
Wishing you are enjoying your day. It's so much attitude isn't it.

2 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Your daisies are magnificent in person! Great juicer!

Audra said...

I am driving by today. LOVE the flowers and have to see for myself.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin