Thursday, March 26, 2009

News From Danville

Safe and sound. Fun people to share a row with and good visits yet managed to get some crocheting done on a flannel baby blanket. What a treat to have four darling grands to greet me with hugs and kisses. That's just about thee best. I enjoyed a comfy and cool sleep in the basement family room. This morning I was delighted to be asked to "do" one of the grands hair and then Jackson and I walked Parker and Ella to the bus stop. Many noisy birds that sounded like Starlings. Christie, Jackson, Asher and I went shopping and just the drive through the PA countryside is a thrill. It still looks like winter here with the bare branches and I love it. I saw a bunny in the yard and crocus too so spring is close for this area. We will be having a pot roast with potatoes, carrots and onions for dinner and the chocolate chip cookies are just out of the oven. Cooking is just one way to show my love. I hope you are all well. 3

4 comments:

Audra said...

I am jealous of your dinner. Any chance leftovers are still good in the mail? JK

Jody said...

If you only knew how many times this last week I've wanted chocolate chip cookies! Now I'm really in a world of hurt! Hugs

Brighton said...

So fun! My mummy is coming next week. Your post makes me excited. Moms are the best at thinking it is fun to do hair, cook, take kids to the bus stop and all those little things:)

tessa said...

Sorry Mary Sue. That's my daughter's account. This is me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin