Thursday, January 29, 2009

1.29.09




If you don't mind getting dirty and packing your nails with soil...





















And you've had a marvelous time purchasing annuals at a garden center...

































You can re-pot a lemon tree....











And plant geraniums, marigolds, allisum, violas, pansy's, petunias, begonias, lobelia and primroses and re-pot others.












The potting and clean up can be backbreaking but oh so worth it if you're a flower child.







And here is a sunrise out my window from last week I thought I'd share with you. Sorry I've been having internet troubles and haven't been able to successfully post. I'm in catch-up mode now. And if you're in an area where you can't plant flowers, just start planning your garden or "pots" now and I'm sure it will bring you joy.

7 comments:

Trevlyn said...

I'm dying laughing at your hand! I didn't know what it was at first! All your flowers and plants are so gorgeous and surely feel your love! Glad you're back in the blogging saddle!

Brewer's Ink said...

It looks beautiful! The weather has been just perfect for working outdoors, hasn't it?

Audra said...

Love the dirt. I bet it feels good. I haven't done as much as I wanted to this year. Thanks for inspiring me! Love the flowers too!

Mandy said...

Beautiful, I am acting for some color everything is just in dead mode around here still. I do have some bulbs coming up though and that will be exciting to see what I had planted and where last year.3

Emily Carlson said...

Oh my goodness. I totally thought your hand was an old man's hand! So thankful we have soap and water, huh? Your flowers are beautiful. Wish it was warmer here to start the festivities. They look great! Love you.

MarySue said...

Trevlyn-I thought it looked like a gorilla hand. Embarrassing and yet I still posted that pic.

Grapefruit said...

Oh please, oh please, oh please...are you for hire? With no pay? But lots of love? Our yard needs YOU!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin