Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just A Second

Have you noticed this on my side bar? In case you haven't I thought I'd showcase it for today's post. By clicking on this you give .6 bowls of dog food to needy animals. Man, isn't that so easy and a lovely way to help. It will just take a second of your time. Will you do it today please? How about tomorrow. How about each time you visit me here. Thanks. You know you're doing a good thing. I hope you have a happy day. Should I tell you that I click twice a day. Do you know I love my Humane Society adopted dog Kirby. We won't talk about how that lovely dog tripped me up 2 weeks ago on our walk and I'm now living with cracked ribs. It was just a mistake...really.

The Animal Rescue Site

6 comments:

Allison said...

What a great idea! We love our Humane Society adopted dog too. I hope your ribs heal quickly! Ouch!

Anonymous said...

I just clicked it twice!!! I love the idea. I will for sure click it at least once to twice a day as long as you have it on your blog (which I check everyday). My pup Koda is also a lovely Humane Society adoption success! Love her to pieces. Thanks Aunt Sue! Love you too. -Emily W

MarySue said...

Oh I'm feeling the warm fuzzies from your darling comments Allison and Ems. Thanks loads.

Mandy said...

Hey I clicked on it the other day to see what it was, but at that time I had no idea what good it brought to pups. I will also click on it.

Jody said...

I clicked on it! Never noticed it before. We do it on a regular basis now. Love ya

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

I do my click after this comment. We always had adopted dogs, sometimes it was a tramatic experience and sometimes idealic. Love your recipes, I pass them on to my daughters to create and I enjoy your blog. Your blog has a very loving wonderful feel to it. BRAVO!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin