Monday, July 14, 2008

A Family Tradition

Yes it is...and it's a yummy one. I never noticed before that statement on the pizza box. All you darlings that have left the state, drool over this and know we wish you were here for pizza and a swim. It was a rather cool and comfortable Saturday for eating outside and swimming with the fam, unusual and appreciated.



Is sausage your favorite? Please tell me what is you favorite Barro's pizza.

Jake is enjoying the cheese, I enjoyed the mushroom.
She could hardly eat a couple bites she was so anxious to get in and swim. Go here to Trev's blog to see what a great, unassisted swimmer this 3 year old grand is.
Fun family time together.

I so enjoy my year round patio lights. I switch out the colors to match the season or holiday. They look so much prettier at night but don't photograph well at dark. After July they will be all clear lights, Oct and Nov will be all orange. Dec is multi.

I'm having to "eat" my words. I can't keep my hands off "the kids" puzzle. This is how it looked Saturday. Guess how it looked by Sunday eve.

And I "lifted" this photo from Boo's blog today so you can see another one of my darling grands having fun in Utah waters. Way to go H!!!! You rock. He's only 6 years old.


5 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Ham and pineapple!

Mandy said...

I must agree with Trev on the pizza flavor. I wish I was there for a piece and a nice swim. Looks so fun.

CK said...

My kids would want cheese and I would probally go with the ham and pineapple!

Andy said...

Sausage!

shel7by said...

ham and pineapple for me, too. I miss that place.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin