Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Views From My Patio

After a little over a week the hummers finally discovered the new feeder I put up. My hope is this year the ants won't find it and invade making me take it down. Didn't you love grand H's April Fools ant prank on Boo!

You know how very much I wish I could share this with you. These blossoms are so heavenly. I finally harvested the Meyer lemons (12) and will juice them today, freeze in the ice cube trays and then pop them into freezer bags. The Lisbon lemons are next. Pretty good count for dwarf trees in pots. I was fortunate to find a good little electric juicer at a garage sale. Score!

No shame or pride at all letting you see this fat, old foot again but the blisters are really so outstanding. I am in no pain as long as nothing touches it and glad to have my aloe vera plant for medicinal comfort.
Ick, that above photo is a little too gross to part on so here's something better, the lemons and juicer. Have you scored any finds at the garage sales or thrift stores lately? Wishing you a happy day.

3 comments:

Audra said...

I love your patio! Your poor, poor foot.

Trevlyn said...

Gorgeous pictures! And just so everyone else knows, her foot looks worse in person, but she's no wimp!

Anonymous said...

Suddenly, I think I could throw up

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin