Isn't this fun. I really think this would be fun to learn.
Anyone in my area that wants to teach me?
Anyone else want to cha cha?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Have you been watching "Dancing With The Stars?" I used to watch Debbie Reynolds, Ginger and the rest and wish I could have taken dance! I say, Go for it! :D
4 comments:
Have you been watching "Dancing With The Stars?" I used to watch Debbie Reynolds, Ginger and the rest and wish I could have taken dance! I say, Go for it! :D
Mary....You are the WINNER of my GIVE A WAY!!! Email me your address and I will get this sent off to you ASAP! (julieharward@gmail.com)
I love to Cha Cha! What did you win?
I won a vintage apron. Thanks Julie. Yes, I watch dancing with the stars and now loving So You Think YOu Can Dance. What talent.
Post a Comment